Tips & tools for the mood: Craving rest & deep sleep
When you feel a need for deep relaxation, mentally, emotionally, and physically. It may feel like your mind is running 24/7, and it's hard to shut off at night. Longing to slow down and to drift into sleep from a more peaceful state.
Invite a needed break from the high-speed energy and get ready to tap into relaxation.
WHAT SOULI CAN SUPPORT THIS?
Tranquillo - Crystal Aura Spray - Bringing harmony, joy and power at the same time. A real boost in energy and motivation for your creativity flow, and it enhances your passions.
Mama Forest - Spiritual Oil Blend - A swell of grounding and healing energy from mother nature. It slows us down when life goes a bit too fast. Feels like a woody warm hug for our energetic body.
ACTIONS THAT ARE HELPFUL:
- Lower the expectations on yourself.
- Remind yourself that it's ok to cancel plans.
- Keep a blue Calcite under your pillow.
- Turn on flight mode at least 1 hour before you want to go to bed.
- Make your bedroom a space that breathes harmony.
- How can I shift to Feeling rather than Doing?
- Is it something that stresses me at the moment? Why? Can I allow myself to let go of it?
- Think, write or say - 3 things you are grateful for every night.
- Don't say YES before you have checked in with yourself.
- If you’re having a hard time falling asleep, take a few deep breaths and meditate.
- Listen to Yoga Nidra for deep relaxation.
There is no need to stress. Seriously, no need to stress. Life is too precious to run ahead, therefore I make sure to relax. To be able to stay present and enjoy the journey of life.
I'm prioritizing time to wind down, cause' I care about myself, my health, and my future. I'm here. I'm breathing. I'm alive. I'm slowing down.